SERIOUS, TRAUMATIC, AND CATASTROPHIC BRAIN INJURY LAWYER
Cape Coral Brain Injury Attorney Scott Morris puts his experience as a Brain Injury and Personal Injury Lawyer to work for those in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Immokalee, Labelle, Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County, Hendry County, and the throughout Southwest Florida.
Call 239.772.1635 today to schedule a confidential consultation with Attorney Scott Morris about your legal rights, options and goals involving Traumatic Brain Injury or other Personal Injury issues or disputes.
When an individual is the victim of an accident or incident that causes a serious or traumatic brain injury, the law allows the victim to seek compensation for injuries and other damages that may apply to his or her case.
Brain injuries may occur for a variety of reasons where liability may be established in a court of law. Examples include, but are not limited to a result of:
- A car or motor vehicle accident.
- A slip or fall accident.
- The result of physical violence.
- The result of medical Errors in diagnosis, treatment, or inaction.
- The result of negligence or abuse, in a nursing home facility or care center.
- Forceful shaking (most common in babies and young children).
- Or any other accidents or incidents that cause forced trauma to the head.
Brain injuries may be mild to severe, and the effects may be temporary to long term or even permanent. Depending upon the severity of the brain injury, it could lead to brain damage.
Morris Law Firm, P.A., aggressively fights for brain injury victims in an effort to ensure they are fairly compensated for everything they are entitled under the law.
Depending upon the specific circumstances of a brain injury case, the victim may be entitled to seek compensation and damages for:
- Injuries as a direct result of the accident or incident;
- Lost wages;
- Medical bills;
- Pain and suffering;
- Permanent or long-term loss of quality of life;
- And when there is a loss of life, families may also seek compensation in a wrongful death case.
We always provide
"Vigorous Pursuit of our Client's Legal Rights With Integrity and Common Sense."
If have questions or need to address legal issues relating to traumatic brain injury or other personal injury needs, seek the legal advice and representation of an aggressive brain injury attorney. At Morris Law Firm, P.A., you will work with an experienced lawyer who is dedicated to protecting the legal rights of those in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Immokalee, Labelle, Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County, Hendry County and Southwest Florida.
Call 239.772.1635 to discuss your legal rights, options, and needs.